Free Bike Repair Station Supports Gainesville Bikers
Its a new concept designed to support bikers in Gainesville: a free bike repair stand shifted into high gear in downtown Gainesville.
The structure was set up in front of the downtown library.
The stand, which was built from recycled material, is designed to allow cyclists to perform minor bike repairs.
Organizers say it costs about 500- dollars and is part of a pilot program organized by the Bicycle/ Pedestrian Advisory Board.
Organizers say that if the pilot is successful, they will build more bike repair stations around town.
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Local Advocacy Group Hosts Free Bike Rehab
- Gainesville Celebrates Bike Month With New Bike Lockers
- Free Home Repairs, Better Quality Of Life
- Gainesville Activites and Traffic Details - Art Fest, Bikers Parade
- Safer Transportation For Bikers In Gainesville
- Gainesville Honored As One Of The Nation's Best In Biking
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Allegations of racism at Gainesville gas station. Now family demands justice