Homeless Man's Throat Slashed Open
It was a bloody scene after a man walked into an Ocala gas station with his throat slashed open.
Once inside the Pilot Gas Station off West HWY 326, the man, who police believe is homeless, collapsed. According to an official with the Marion County Sheriff's Department, the man was unconscious when paramedics arrived.
On his way to Shands, the victim stated a homeless woman who lives in Tent City in Ocala had cut open his throat with a knife.
Deputies questioned a woman that matched the victim's description, but no formal charges had been filed as of Saturday evening.
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- One Man's Hobby, Others' Holiday Cheer
- Power loss threatens Gainesville man's life
- Man's Body Found in Ditch
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- 11 yr old Girl Escapes Being Lured Into a Man's Van
- Smoke Detector Could Have Saved Man's House
- Man's body discovered in home fire
- Teen charged in sleeping man's murder
- Missing Man's Body Recovered