Local Type O Blood Shortage
Local blood banks have an emergency need for Type O Blood.
During the summer months there is often a shortage of blood for hospitals because of fewer donations.
LifeSouth is in need of all blood types, but especially for O negative and O positive.
- Cord Blood Shortage
- Local Girl Speaks in Washington about Type I Diabetes
- Your Health: Are you at risk for type 2 diabetes?
- Type of Grass Improves Business for Dairy Farmers
- Type 1 Diabetes Research at UF Could Help Patients Partially Produce Own Insulin
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Doctor Shortage Solution?
- Propane Shortage Statewide
- Why is there a shortage of engineers?
- Nationwide Adderall Shortage