Sex Offenders Working in Neighborhoods?
After serving time, most convicted felons and sex offenders are free to pick up jobs that could put them in neighborhoods where children play. Fun State pools manager Mike Canto said about two weeks ago a man applied for a job that would have put him right in customer's backyards. He did something that TV20 found out is not as common as you might think. Canto checked him out and found out the man was a convicted child molester.
"It is surprising especially when I think that most of the people we build pools for have children... that is alarming to me. I think that should be a question asked more often," said Canto.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Sex Offender Arrested in Gainesville Neighborhood
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- HALLOWEEN SEX OFFENDERS
- Parent Wants Bus Stop Moved Away From Sex Offenders
- Newberry Considering Tougher Sex Offender Restrictions
- Sex Offender Ban
- School Sex Offender Recognition
- Sex Offenders and Predators Get Special Driver's License Status
- Sex Offender On the Run