On-Time Tax Scamer Caught
One of the three men wanted by Gainesville police in connection with the on-time tax service scam, was arrested Sunday.
31-year-old Willie Anderson was booked into the Alachua County Jail early Sunday morning and is facing several charges including grand theft, racketeering, fraud and aggravated white collar crime. He's being held on a $475,000 bond. Police are still looking for two other suspects.
The three men are accused of filling over 600 fraudulent tax returns which added up to more than @2 million dollars worth of returns.
- IRS Tax Help Wait Times Increasing
- Wanted Time and Time Again
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Burglar Caught In The Act
- Burglary Caught In Progress
- Round Two For A Man Caught Stealing Neighborhood Items
- Second Burglar Caught
- Man Suspected of Shooting Wife Outside Hospital Caught