On-Time Tax Scamer Caught
One of the three men wanted by Gainesville police in connection with the on-time tax service scam, was arrested Sunday.
31-year-old Willie Anderson was booked into the Alachua County Jail early Sunday morning and is facing several charges including grand theft, racketeering, fraud and aggravated white collar crime. He's being held on a $475,000 bond. Police are still looking for two other suspects.
The three men are accused of filling over 600 fraudulent tax returns which added up to more than @2 million dollars worth of returns.
- IRS Tax Help Wait Times Increasing
- Wanted Time and Time Again
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Church Thief Caught by Surveillance Camera
- Post "Fest" Melee caught on video
- Man Caught Stealing On Video Cameras
- A Crime Caught On Tape at the Alachua County Jail