On-Time Tax Scamer Caught
One of the three men wanted by Gainesville police in connection with the on-time tax service scam, was arrested Sunday.
31-year-old Willie Anderson was booked into the Alachua County Jail early Sunday morning and is facing several charges including grand theft, racketeering, fraud and aggravated white collar crime. He's being held on a $475,000 bond. Police are still looking for two other suspects.
The three men are accused of filling over 600 fraudulent tax returns which added up to more than @2 million dollars worth of returns.
- IRS Tax Help Wait Times Increasing
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate
- Wanted Time and Time Again
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Woman Caught Using Counterfeit Bills In Gainesville
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Round Two For A Man Caught Stealing Neighborhood Items