A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
16 years of silent pain came to a sudden end for a woman from Gainesville today.
TV20 had an exclusive interview with LaShauna Banks, who says she was a victim of sexual abuse as a child...and has finally named the attacker after an unexpected turn of events.
Kenneth James Jr. has been arrested for sexual assault before. The charges were reduced.
The statute of limitation on capital felonies like the new sexual assault charges does not run out.
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Home Invasion Victim Speaks Out
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
- Victim Speaks Out in Hopes of Finding Rapist
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out
- Father of Molestation Victim Speaks Out