Violent Death in Hawthorne with No Explanation
The crime scene tape was taken down Thursday evening outside a Hawthorne house but still very little is known as to why the man inside died a violent death. Deputies said they believe the man was killed. Family members identified the man as 51-year old William Hudnall. A relative described Hudnall as a loving father of 2 teenage girls and a 20-year old son now serving in the army. The family can't think of anyone who would have wanted to harm Hudnall but they have worried about his safety.
"No he didn't seem to be worried about his safety at all. I told him he needed to start closing his windows and locking his doors because he didn't live in the greatest neighborhood but he didn't seem to be bothered by that," said brother Tim Hudnall.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Hawthorne Man Accused of Making Death Threats, Firing Gun Shots
- Explanation for "Sonic Boom" Heard Across North Central Florida
- Violent Crimes Might Get You Evicted
- Violent Armed Robberies Related?
- Combating Violent Crime
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Drug Deal Turns Violent
- A Violent Week in Marion County
- Violent Video Games Given Protection
- Violent Crimes Rates Rise In Gainesville