Wildfire Then, Wildfire Now?
As wildfires blaze in some North Central Florida Counties, their impending danger looms in others. The City of Waldo had a threatening fire run towards it's city limits in June of 1998, which burned nearly 7,000 acres of land, evacuating residents. Firefighters say they got lucky, only one structure was hit then, and the weather conditions are similar to those thirteen years ago. The possibility of another may be among them.
- Gators v. Idaho Game Canceled: What Now?
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Wildfire Breaks Out
- Florida Wildfire Update
- Georgia Wildfires Causing Smoke
- Firefighters Still Fighting Wildfire In Columbia County
- Preventing Wildfires
- Weekend Rain Helps Tame Wildfires
- Protect Your Home from Wildfires
- Wildfires in North Central Florida