Woman Hospitalized After Church Roof Collapses On Her
A woman landed in the hospital this afternoon after a church roof collapsed on top of her.
The woman -- who is still unidentified -- was one of several workers inside the kitchen of Queen of Peace Catholic Community Church in southwest Alachua County when the roof caved in.
She was trapped in the rubble, and firefighters had to pull her out.
Officials say they are still not sure what caused the roof to cave in.
The woman's condition is still unknown. Nobody else was hurt in the collapse.
- Month After Roof Collapse, Queen of Peace Students Celebrate First Day of School
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Woman Hospitalized After Burned in House Fire
- Balcony Collapse Lands Two Women in Hospital
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Woman's Roof has Leaked for Three Years - Now She's Getting a New One
- Bicyclist Hit By Drunk Driver Out of Hospital, Fellow Cyclists Raise Money for Her Recovery
- Alachua County Decides Whether to Rebuild Fairgrounds Barn After Collapse
- Residents Along Private Road Seek Help After Culvert Collapse
- Inmate Dies After Collapsing at Levy County Jail