Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
A woman is behind bars after police say she walked into her home, found her boyfriend with another woman and attacked him with a screw driver. According to police, 23-year-old Shala Kiesha Jackson, who lives off Windmeadows Boulevard in Gainesville, came home to find her boyfriend cheating on her Saturday morning.
Police say Jackson then grabbed a flat head screwdriver and stabbed her boyfriend in the back and shoulder.
According to reports, Jackson threatened to kill the other woman who then took off running and called police.
The victim's injuries were minor.
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Missing woman's boyfriend arrested, family searching for answers
- Gainesville Police: Woman threw boiling water on boyfriend, baby
- Vigil held for woman killed by boyfriend
- Gainesville woman, 24, charged with murder of ex-boyfriend
- Woman found stabbed in a home
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion