2 Teens Arrested After Crime Spree in Alachua County
Two teens are under arrested after deputies say they caught them during an overnight crime spree in Alachua County.
15 year old Misike Marko and 15 year old Vinny Hannon, both of Gainesville, were arrested when deputies caught them trying to break into a car with a crow bar near Tower Road early Sunday morning.
Investigators say that burglary was their fifth of the night.
Both teens have extensive juvenile records. They each face almost a dozen felony charges.
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Teen Arrested after Store Break-In
- US teens on alleged crime spree captured in Florida
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Two arrested after allegedly making meth in public park
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
- Crime Spree in Dixie County
- Crime Spree Has Gaineville Businesses Concerned
- Crime Scene Clean-Up