85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
One month from now Dorothy Brunson would have marked her 69th anniversary at the same job.
Instead, she finds herself laid off at 85 years old.
Neither Brunson or her former employer, the Florida High School Athletic Association wanted to talk about the termination on camera, but what they would comment on is the historic impact she's had on sports in the state.
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- SFC Production Manager Loses Job After 37 Years of Service
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Gainesville Woman Turns 103 Years Old
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- Woman Beats 81 year old Man
- 92 Year Old Woman Accused of Shooting at Neighbor Over A Kiss
- Fire kills 75 year old woman and at least 44 dogs