American Flags Fly High in Cedar Key on Independence Day
Published July 4th, 2011
It's a simple way to say thank you. Over 100 American flags are flying high in Cedar Key tonight.
An inspiring sight for one local hero.
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down
- Man Flies American Flag Upside Down to Make Statement
- Columbia HS student suspended for flying flag
- Marion County votes to keep confederate flag flying
- Homeowner Uses Upside Down American Flag to Prostest Direction of Country
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Firework Sales Boom Leading Up To Independence Day
- Living History Farm celebrates Independence Day
- Veterans and first responders honored for Independence Day
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend