American Flags Fly High in Cedar Key on Independence Day
Published July 4th, 2011
It's a simple way to say thank you. Over 100 American flags are flying high in Cedar Key tonight.
An inspiring sight for one local hero.
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down
- Man Flies American Flag Upside Down to Make Statement
- Homeowner Uses Upside Down American Flag to Prostest Direction of Country
- Firework Sales Boom Leading Up To Independence Day
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Cedar Key Gears Up to Celebrate Clamerica
- Cedar Key Fishermen Against Oyster Proposal
- Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program