American Flags Fly High in Cedar Key on Independence Day
Published July 4th, 2011
It's a simple way to say thank you. Over 100 American flags are flying high in Cedar Key tonight.
An inspiring sight for one local hero.
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down
- Man Flies American Flag Upside Down to Make Statement
- Homeowner Uses Upside Down American Flag to Prostest Direction of Country
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Man Flies Ku Klux Klan and Confederate Flag Outside His Home
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Town raises money for Cedar Key Prom
- Library Burglarized in Cedar Key
- Cedar Key residents prepare for Fay