Car Chase ends in Home
It was a traffic stop because of dark tinted windows, until the car took off and crashed into a house Tuesday night.
Deputies had tried to pull over 26-year-old Lionel Johnson's car before he took off down the streets of Ocala. He turned onto NW 14th street before crashing into a house.
But Johnson didn't surrender and fought with deputies before they pulled out a taser gun and used it twice.
Inside the car, deputies found two small bags of marijuana and hydrocodone pills.
the owner of the home, who lives a couple of blocks away could not be reached for comment. But neighbors told us no one lives inside the house.
Johnson has a lengthy arrest history, including some drug charges and at least one more fleeing and eluding charge.
- High Speed Chase Ends With Car Crash
- Chase ends in deadly crash
- Chase ends in suspect's death
- Police chase ends in crash
- Early Morning Robbery Leads to Car Chase
- Grand Jury Decision Reached Regarding Car Chase Death
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Chasing Down Man With Car
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase
- Marion County Car Chase