Controversy Over a Prominent Downtown Corner
A prominent corner in Downtown Gainesville is the source of controversy tonight as preservationists work to stop a city approved project from moving forward.
Opponents say this is a sign of a bigger problem for the downtown area.
Property owner William Chick has not returned calls for a statement.
The issue is scheduled to go before city commissioners at the beginning of August.
- Debate Continues Over "University Corners" Project
- Controversy Over Gainesville Hotel & Conference Center Over?
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Controversy over plaza construction
- Two Prominent Alachua County Judges Step Down
- Prominent Attorney Gloria Fletcher passes away
- Controversy Over Confederate Portrait Brewing
- State Sales Tax Holiday is Just Around the Corner
- University Corners Pushed Back
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner