Hope for Blessed Hope Food Pantry in Newberry?
"Blessed Hope" now has a glimmer of hope.
The thrift store and food pantry in Newberry has been granted an extension by the city to stay on the property where the ministry has operated for 12 years. For 90 days longer.
Despite a serious setback on May 27th, when the ministry was burglarized and set on fire, it is still helping the poor. But the money is running out and the clock is ticking.
- One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?
- Hope for "Blessed Hope"
- Ocala Food Food Pantry Struggling to Serve Community
- Blessed Hope Needs A Miracle
- Blessed Hope Thrift Store Catches Fire
- Accused Arsonist Arrested in Blessed Hope Fire
- Levy County Food Pantry Chosen for $20,000 From Walmart
- FFA Helping Food Pantry in Cedar Key
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Local Food Pantry Asks For Community Support To Win Holiday Makeover