Impact of Court Ruling Against City of Gainesville Still Unclear
The costs are still being tallied for the City of Gainesville tonight after a court ruling overturning a 2008 decision by commissioners to contribute less to health care for retirees.
The impact for employees affected by the change is also still unclear.
- Unions v. City of Gainesville: Implications of Ruling Still Unclear
- Court of Appeals Rules: City of Gainesville Will Have to Pay
- Fla. Court Rules Against Police Over Pot Arrests
- City of Gainesville Will Appeal to the FL Supreme Court Over Retiree Benefits Case
- Court's Net Neutrality Ruling Could Hurt Startup Companies
- UPD Court Ruling
- Florida Supreme Court Rules State Workers Must Contribute to Pensions
- Court OKs Ruling Blocking Florida Cuba Contracts Law
- Florida Court of Appeals Rules Guns are Allowed on University Campuses
- Alachua Committee Against Brutality Protest Against Gainesville Police