2 adults and 4 children missing in Nevada have been found in "fairly good condition."
Midnight Vote on Plans for NW 16th Avenue and NW 23rd Avenue
Just before midnight Tuesday night, Alachua county commissioners finally agreed to move forward with resurfacing plans of NW 16th Ave and NW 23rd Ave.
Commissioners voted for a plan that will narrow inside lanes and allow room for bicycles on outside lanes. The plans will widen sidewalks to 10 feet where possible and cost effective.
For a full report including why bicyclists are split on whether they'd ride on the road, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- Changes on the way for NW 16th Avenue in Gainesville
- Commission Report - Recyling Waste, 16th Ave Plans, and CHOICES
- Reitz Union Expansion Plan Moving Forward
- 16th Street Project Moves Forward
- Tax Free Weekend Begins at Midnight as Parents Buy School Supplies
- 23rd Annual Hall of Fame Banquet
- Potholes Fixed on Northwest 23rd Corridor
- Security Planning Under Way for Conventions
- Paul Supporters Say RNC is Blocking Festival Plans
- Obama and Romney Trade Barbs Over Economic Plans