National Ice Cream Day at Sweet Dreams
July 17th was National Ice Cream Day, but at one Gainesville ice cream shop traditional flavors like chocolate and vanilla took a back seat to some more exotic tastes.
Ice cream fans came to Sweet Dreams in Northwest Gainesville today to try out combinations like avocado pistachio, maple bacon brittle, crunchy curry peanut butter and much more.
Owner and operator Michael Manfredi agrees the ice cream shop experience deserves its own special day.
Every National Ice Cream Day and on several special days throughout the year Sweet Dreams rolls out their entire line of homemade flavors to give guests a taste of everything.
- National Ice Cream Day
- Ice Cream Truck Driver Escapes Attempted Robbery
- Founder of Ben and Jerry's Ice-Cream Visits Gainesville
- Armed robbery at Sweet Dreams Eastside
- Downtown Ice Rinks Put On The Ice Because Of Increased Costs
- Teenage Son Arrested in Shooting of ICE Agent Father
- Presidents Race On Ice
- Snow, sleet, ice threat raised in several areas of the South
- Obama: King's Dream Partly Met, Still Unfulfilled
- The Full Text of MLK's "I Have a Dream" Speech