New RTS Service On Its Way
The new RTS bus routes are set to go but not everyone at Santa Fe college was ready to jump on the bandwagon Friday afternoon. Santa Fe students will pay a new fee beginning this fall that will help fund the service. The idea, modeled after the University of Florida's agreement, is simple. It will charge everybody a small fee to get unlimited bus services. The student led effort made its way to Tallahassee before becoming possible and it seemed everyone has an opinion about it.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of the page.
- New Fare Boxes In RTS Buses
- Scammers Target Utility Customers In A New Way
- Tragic Loss Makes Way For A New Breath Of Life
- New Way To Sell Homes
- UF Working On New Ways To Keep Their Campus Safe
- Newest 'Paws On Parole' Class Looking For New Homes
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- New Aerosmith Album On The Way
- Florida Governor to Announce New Way to Track Emails
- RTS Contract Negotiations Head to Arbitration as Union Rejects City's Latest Offer