Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time
They may have some questions answered tonight...but is it too little too late?
Although it has been already approved, a plan to house homeless veterans in a Gainesville hotel is being presented to the Alachua County Veterans Advisory Board for the first time.
The board voted to officially support it.
- Homeless Housing Makes Headway in Gainesville
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Gains Support
- Plan to House Homeless Veterans in Hotel Brings Oppostition
- CRA Presents Initial Plans for Former Kennedy Homes Property
- UF Presents Updated Master Plan
- Gainesville/Alachua County's 10-Year plan to end homelessness- Part 1
- Gainesville/Alachua County's 10-Year plan to end homelessness- Part 2
- Homeless "Meal Limit" Changed to "Time Limit"
- $5.5 Million Towards Housing Homeless Veterans
- More Options to House Homeless Veterans in Alachua County