Remembering Savana Stephens
She lost her life in a tragic accident far from the friends she grew up with... and today those who loved her came together to remember Savana Stephens.
Savana lived in Gainesville until she was 14, when she moved to Waterford in Northwest Pennsylvania.
On Monday, July 11th she was killed in a car accident at the age of 16.
Today friends and loved ones gathered in Gainesville's Kanapaha Park to remember and say goodbye to the teen.
Savana was a performance dancer with Independance Studio in Gainesville.
A memorial will be held in her honor on July 27th at 7:00 pm at OTB Kids off Newberry Road.
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday
- Effectiveness of Negative Political Ads May be Weakening According to UF Study
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Gainesville's Fleet Maintenance Garage & Public Works Materials Storage Facility Combine
- Holiday Craft Festival Attracts Hundreds
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Near The Koppers Superfund Site
- 62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
- Remembering 9/11
- North Central Florida Remembers Nelson Mandela
- Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered