Underage Drinking Down
We're getting closer to kick-off to Gator football season, which usually comes with partying, and it's not always legal.
The problem is getting better and city leaders are crediting a 2009 city ordinance that cracked down on underage patrons and the bars that serve them. One bar owner feels that ordinance is just moving the problem and hurting business.
For a full report, watch the story to the right.
- Proposed Ordinance Hopes To Cut Down On Underage Drinking
- Cracking Down On Underage Drinking
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Meets Resistance
- Underage Drinking Ordinance Passes
- Underage Drinking Problems Lessen Profits for Gainesville Businesses
- Gainesville leaders to amend underage drinking ordinance
- Ocala Bar Facing Underage Drinking Charges
- Police Say Underage Drinking Ordinance is Working
- GPD Officers Report Drop in Underage Drinking
- Gainesville Restaurant May Be Punished for Underage Drinking Violations