240 Haven Acres Cats Adopted
The Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary Adoption Event wrapped up Sunday evening with impressive results. In June more than 700 cats were rescued from what has been called the largest case of animal hoarding in the country.
And now the saga is over for 240 of those cats, thanks to what the Humane Society is calling the largest adoption event they have ever been involved with.
Between 15 and 18 volunteers from around the country were needed every day for the last three months to care for the cats. Adoptions included an application, interview and orientation process. A portion of the cats not adopted this weekend will stay at the Alachua County Humane Society, while the rest will be transported to shelters around the region.
- Adoption Event for Haven Acres Cats
- Haven Acres Cat Adoption
- Owners Of Haven Acres Farm Arrested
- Haven Acres Cats Surrendered
- UPDATE: Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary Investigation
- 517 cats siezed at the Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- Hundred Of Pets Adopted For Free
- Hundreds of Animals Looking For New Homes at National Adoption Weekend Event
- Adopt a Shelter Cat Month