Arsonist Sets 4 Fires in Columbia County
They barely got out alive. Four structures were set on fire in Columbia County early this morning. Investigators say, by the same arsonist.
The fact that there were no injuries is thanks in part to some very observant firefighters.
David Williams is being held at the Columbia County Jail on $70 thousand dollars bond. We spoke with Williams on the phone from jail and he denied having anything to do with the fires.
- Accused Arsonist Arrested in Blessed Hope Fire
- Press Conference for Columbia County Fires
- Fires Continue in Columbia County
- UPDATE: Both Officers Tried to Get out of Columbia County House Fire
- Bradford Arsonist
- Teen Arsonist Arrested
- Man Sets Condo On Fire
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House