Arsonist Sets 4 Fires in Columbia County
They barely got out alive. Four structures were set on fire in Columbia County early this morning. Investigators say, by the same arsonist.
The fact that there were no injuries is thanks in part to some very observant firefighters.
David Williams is being held at the Columbia County Jail on $70 thousand dollars bond. We spoke with Williams on the phone from jail and he denied having anything to do with the fires.
- Accused Arsonist Arrested in Blessed Hope Fire
- Reward offered for information leading to the arrest of arsonist
- Car crash on I-75 causes small brush fire on highway
- Fire burns down house of two sheriff deputies
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
- NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA ELECTIONS SET
- Fourth of July Celebrations in Lake City
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Columbia HS student suspended for flying flag