BioMass Plant: Silenced Committee Member Speaks Out
It's the controversy that just won't go away. And people who oppose the City of Gainesville's involvement with a new Biomass Power Plant pulled out a new weapon today.
A former member of a city advisory committee says city leaders still aren't completely answering some serious questions.
- Gainesville City Leaders Discuss Ownership of Possible Bio-Mass Power Plant
- Biomass or Bio-mess? Part 3: The Austin Example
- Biomass or Bio-mess? Part 2: The Contract
- Biomass or Bio-Mess? Part Four: Counting the Cost
- Biomass or Bio-Mess? Part One: The Basics
- GRU Closer to Building Biomass Plant
- GRU Biomass Power Plant Contract Revealed
- Environmental Monitoring Begins on Biomass Plant
- Biomass Plant Breaks Ground
- Lawsuit Claims Biomass Plant Talks Violated Sunshine Law