BioMass Plant: Silenced Committee Member Speaks Out
It's the controversy that just won't go away. And people who oppose the City of Gainesville's involvement with a new Biomass Power Plant pulled out a new weapon today.
A former member of a city advisory committee says city leaders still aren't completely answering some serious questions.
- Gainesville City Leaders Discuss Ownership of Possible Bio-Mass Power Plant
- Biomass or Bio-mess? Part 2: The Contract
- Biomass or Bio-mess? Part 3: The Austin Example
- Biomass or Bio-Mess? Part Four: Counting the Cost
- Biomass or Bio-Mess? Part One: The Basics
- Biomass Plant is "Commercially Operational," GRU Customers Will Feel Impact this Month
- GREC Removes Application for Biomass Plant Air Permit
- Commissioners Debate Whether to Purchase Biomass Plant
- As Residents Complain of Biomass Smell, Plant Officials Say It's Only Temporary
- Gainesville Leaders Wait to Make Offer on Biomass Plant