Celebrating World Wide Learning
The University of Florida is in Gainesville, the Gator Nation is everywhere.
That's a phrase often seen around campus and used by proud Gator grads across the world and for one campus program it's especially true.
Today UF's International Center celebrated twenty years of broadening minds and breaking down boundaries both here in Gainesville and around the globe.
UFIC helps students from over 100 different countries earn degrees and sends students aboard to international programs in 50 different nations.
Today kicks off a years worth of celebrations marking the twentieth anniversary of the program.
They will continue to have a variety of events and programs throughout the year.
For more information about international students, study aboard programs and the University of Florida's International Center visit UFIC.
- Wide Open Race For District 10 Seat
- Florida's State-Wide Budget Cuts Hit Home for UF Professors
- World-Wide Bellydance Flash-Mob
- Wide Spread of Dish-Honesty in North Central Florida
- State Wide Drug Raid
- North Central Florida Celebrates The 2014 World Cup
- Families celebrate world oceans day
- World War II veterans celebrate anniversary
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Farmers Learn to Use GPS-Guided Tractors