A Change at SW 8th Ave & SW 91st Street?
Published August 24th, 2011
As times change, so does the traffic. But one Alachua County road project designed to reduce traffic is getting a red-light from some residents.
- Residents Weigh in on Changes to NW 8th Ave
- Northwest 8th Ave Project Moved to Nightside Meeting
- Residents Reaction to Northwest 8th Ave Project
- Road Options Reviewed for 8th Ave Gainesville
- Changes For Northwest 8th Avenue In Gainesville... From 4-Lane to 2-Lane
- Road Construction Between 8th & Depot Starts Today
- Alachua County Informal Meetings Change & Manager's Salary Confirmation
- Residents Complain About Flooding On SE 5th Ave.
- Commission Report- Recyling Waste, 16th Ave Plans, and CHOICES
- Mixed Reaction On Gainesville's NW 8th Avenue Reconstruction Project,