County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
Alachua County has been given more than 14 million dollars in grant money since 2004.
Officials are hoping that will continue.
Today began an annual training class for area non-profits to learn how to apply for grants.
The training -- organized by the Alachua County Office of Management and Budget -- helped participants become familiar with e-Civis.
Organizers say the online program can help non-profits find grant money.
Non-profits registered in ALachua County can subscribe to e-Civis free of charge.
There will be another training session offered tomorrow from 2 to 3pm at the Center for Innovation and Economic Development on University Avenue.
The training is open to the public. For more information, on grant opportunities in Alachua County visit the Office of Management and Budget Web site.
You can also visit www.ecivis.com for more information on e-Civis Grants Network.
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Local Non-Profit Opens Coffee Shop To Help Vets
- Help For Non-Profits
- Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
- Non-profit Group Claims GRU Customers Are Improperly Taxed
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...