Enough Is Enough: Ocala Residents React to Violence
The quadruple murder in Northwest Ocala is just the latest in a string of violent crimes in Marion County. And community members say enough is enough.
The "Enough Is Enough Task Force" was formed by residents and the Ocala Police Department after two shootings in February. Events like a workshop for at risk youth and a basketball tournament are planned for the coming months.
- Venezuelan Students in NCF React to Violence in Home Country
- Residents Say the EPA's Clean Up Plan Is Not Enough
- Residents Protest Against Violence in Venezuela
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- ACA: Residents react to Supreme Court ruling
- Residents React to Neighbor's Shooting
- No Public Transportation in Parts of Ocala...Leave Residents With No Choice
- Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
- Ocala Shooting Has Residents at One Apartment Complex on Edge
- Residents Welcome New Ocala Super Charging Station