Four Dead Following House Fire , Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
Four people were found dead in an Ocala home early this morning following a house fire. Two adult females and two children were located in the home after Marion County and Ocala Fire Rescue put out the blaze that consumed about 50 percent of the home. Investigators have confirmed the victims sustained injuries unrelated to the fire, and are now investigating the case as a quadruple murder.
One adult female victim has been identified as 27-year-old Jocalyn Gary, 9-year-old Codarrian Hill, and his sister 7-year-old Coderica Hill. The fourth victim has not been identified, but investigators have said it was the father's girlfriend. The children's father, Willie Hill, has been notified of the deaths. Hill is currently in the Marion County Jail for violation of probation on domestic battery charges.
- Explosion in apartment causes fire, no one injured
- Drug Agents Respond to Residential Fire, Find Marijuana Grow House
- Man Sets House on Fire, Kills Responding Deputy
- Deadly bacteria causing deaths in Lake Weir
- Union County House Fire Kills Four Animals
- Deputy Returns Fire, Kills Man
- Deadly House Fire
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- I-75 lanes shut down for 6 hours following deadly crash
- Jacksonville Warehouse Catches Fire, Set For Demolition