High Springs Firefighter, Chad Hood Remembered
For such an unassuming man, City of High springs Firefighter Chad Hood left a big impression on everyone he touched including the church full of people present at his memorial ceremony.
Family, friends, and co workers gathered at North Central Baptist church to honor hood, as a firefighter , but more importantly as a man of faith and family
Born in Gainesville, Hood served with the City of High Springs Fire Department since 2007
Other firefighters describe hood as someone who always got the job done no matter how hard or long it took him.
But today for the first time firefighter chad hood was not able to answer the call of duty.
Family and fellow public servants will continue to honor the legacy of the man behind the uniform.
A simple legacy and a powerful final salute that lives in the hearts beneath all of the badges.
In lieu of flowers, those who wish may contribute to The Chad Hood Memorial Fund at any Capital City Bank or National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
- Arson Suspect Tried to Become a Volunteer Firefighter, Records Show
- High Springs Firefighters and Alachua County Appear Close to Agreement
- Ocala Remembers Fort Hood
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- Dixie County Hosts 5K Run To Remember Captain Chad Reed
- Firefighter Remembers 911
- Fort White High School Student Remembered
- North Central Florida High Schoolers Remembered
- A Walk to Remember for Newberry High School Grad
- Local Veterans Groups React to Ft. Hood Shooting