Justice for a Dixie County Family: Pendarvis Sentenced to 28 years
A Dixie County family got their justice, as a man confessed to murder and learned his fate today.
158 days after 23 year old Torrey Pendarvis killed 18 year old Jenny Michelle Jackson, he was sentenced to 28 years in prison.
Pendarvis admits to shooting his ex-girlfriend, Jenny Jackson, multiple times on March 11th and dumping her body in Taylor county.
He will serve 25 years before he becomes eligible for parole.
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Family of Slain Teenager Paints 34th Street Wall, Seeks Justice Four Years Later
- Family of 20 Year Old Sentenced to Death Speaks Out
- Family Reacts to Deadly Dixie County Fire
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Dixie County's Aaron Thomas and Shaquille Mitchem Win High School Play of the Year Day 3!
- Slain Woman's Family Pleads for Justice
- Ocala Quadruple Homicide: Family Members Look for Justice
- Allegations of racism at Gainesville gas station. Now family demands justice