Mobile Home Fires Confirmed As Arson
Two mobile home fires this morning in Gilchrist County already have been confirmed as arson by State Fire Marshals.
One home was vacant and completely destroyed, the other was only partially burned and the residents were out of town on vacation. Neighbors suspected this was no accident before it was confirmed.
For a full report, you can watch the video to the right.
- Fire Marshals investigate mobile home fire
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Fire destroys mobile home in Belleview
- Arson Suspected in Lake City Car Fire
- Police Respond To Standoff At Gainesville Mobile Home
- Ocala Mobile Home Goes Up In Flames