Mobile Home Fires Confirmed As Arson
Two mobile home fires this morning in Gilchrist County already have been confirmed as arson by State Fire Marshals.
One home was vacant and completely destroyed, the other was only partially burned and the residents were out of town on vacation. Neighbors suspected this was no accident before it was confirmed.
For a full report, you can watch the video to the right.
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home
- Arson Suspected in Lake City Car Fire
- Residents: It's a Mobile Home Scam
- Mobile Home Fraud, Again.
- End of the Line for Mobile Home Scammer
- Heater Destroys Mobile Home