New Grant Funds ASO's Child Sexual Predator Task Force
There are $500 thousand new reasons for sexual predators to worry.
The Sheriff's office announced it received a nearly half-million dollar federal grant to fund its Child Sexual Predator Program.
The funds will create a task force, consisting of one sergeant and three detectives.
Officials say they will be better able to locate, arrest, and prosecute sexual predators and offenders in Alachua County
- High Springs' Mayor's Economic Development Task Force
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Deputies Secure Sexual Predator's Backyard as Crews Dig
- Sheriff's Blue Ribbon Task Force Approved
- Deputies catch sexual predator wanted in connection with abduction, murder
- Keeping up with Sexual Offenders and Predators
- Red Signs Will Identify Sexual Predators In Bradford County
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- Black on Black Crime Task Force
- Task Force Keeping Tuscawilla Safe