Ocala Quadruple Homicide: Family Members Look for Justice
They want justice. A housefire in Northwest Ocala revealed the murder of four people on Friday.
Now family members are appealing to the community for answers.
A reward is being offered by the Marion County Sheriff's office for information in this case.
You're asked to call 352-732-9111.
- Citizen's Co-Op Manager Looks Forward, As Some Members Disgree With Recent Decisions
- Zimmerman Trial: Family Members Testify As Defense Opens Case
- Family Life Church Members Meet to Discuss Pastor
- Family Members Accused of Murdering One of Their Own
- Family Members Wait Anxiously To Hear From Loved Ones In Haiti
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Slain Woman's Family Pleads for Justice
- Justice for a Dixie County Family: Pendarvis Sentenced to 28 years
- Family of Slain Teenager Paints 34th Street Wall, Seeks Justice Four Years Later