Path to Nowhere?
It's a well-worn path, that some say is fine just the way it is.
Alachua county has approved spending $35,000 in gas tax money on the south west first place project; paving the 400 feet of "closed road" that connects two neighborhoods.
However, neighbors say they didn't have a chance to say anything about the proposal.
- Road To Nowhere
- Bike lanes to 'nowhere' raise concern
- Bike lane to 'nowhere'
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- Finding the Right Path at Camp
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- County Makes Way for Controversial Path Proposal
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths expanding campus, services
- Peaceful Paths unveils a new housing campus