VA Grants Extension for Homeless Vets Facility
Published August 10th, 2011
The Department of Veterans Affairs has granted the Alachua County Housing Authority a six-month extension to take control of the planned property for a transitional housing facility for homeless veterans.
- U.S.D.A Presents Archer With Communities Facilities Grant
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Presented to Vets for the First Time
- Homeless Veterans Facility in Limbo
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Housing for Homeless Vets: Is the Debate Over?
- Plan to House Homeless Vets Gains Support
- 60 Day Extension for UF Departments to Pinch Their Pennies
- In the Pines Gets Extension
- High Springs Fire Services Get An Extension: Agreement Not Met.
- Unemployment Benefits Extension