Catholic Charities Pancake Breakfast
It's a sticky sweet way to say thank you.
Catholic Charities Gainesville held its annual pancake breakfast Wednesday morning at Trinity United Methodist Church.
The organization helped more than 30 thousand people last year, thanks in part to those who attended events like this one.
Executive Director Karen Slevin says the need in the community is growing because of the economy. It costs the organization about $250 thousand dollars to help people with food and rent and utilities assistance.
Catholic Charities Gainesville also offers crisis pregnancy counseling, adoption services and poverty reduction initiatives.
- Arbor House Expected to Close Doors After Catholic Charities Ends Contract
- IHOP teaming up with Children's Miracle Network on National Pancake Day
- Student Sends Pancakes to Haiti
- National Pancake Day
- IHOP serving up free short stacks on National Pancake Day
- GRU Clergy Breakfast Raises Questions
- Could This be the Last Homeless Breakfast in Gainesville?
- Free Breakfast and Lunch For 24 Schools In Alachua County
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity