DCF Searching for 9 year old Boy
What started as an apparent police standoff... has turned into an all-out manhunt for a 30 year old Gainesville resident and a nine year old boy.
Law enforcement tried to serve a warrant to Timothy Bryant at Northeast 31st Avenue on Wednesday night. But after several hours it turned out nobody was home.
Now authorities believe 9 year old Richard Bryant is in danger and are asking any one with information to call the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- A Special Wish Granted To 15-year-old Boy Brings Him To Disadvantaged Primates
- Alachua County Man in Jail for Taking 3-year-old Boy
- Family Bulldog Bites Seven-Year-Old Boy
- Benefit for Five- Year-Old Boy with Cancer
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Three-year-old Boy Found Dead at Bottom of Abandoned Pool
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard