DCF Searching for 9 year old Boy
What started as an apparent police standoff... has turned into an all-out manhunt for a 30 year old Gainesville resident and a nine year old boy.
Law enforcement tried to serve a warrant to Timothy Bryant at Northeast 31st Avenue on Wednesday night. But after several hours it turned out nobody was home.
Now authorities believe 9 year old Richard Bryant is in danger and are asking any one with information to call the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
- 10-year-old boy charged in 2-year-old cousin's death
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- Family Bulldog Bites Seven-Year-Old Boy
- Benefit for Five- Year-Old Boy with Cancer
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Three-year-old Boy Found Dead at Bottom of Abandoned Pool
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard
- 12 year old Boy Caught on Camera Stealing Gun
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender