Family of High Springs Murder Victims Speak Out
Russell and Trenda Hogg's daughter Joanna Hogg tells TV20 off camera that the High Springs Police Department responded to 911 calls from the residence more than once this weekend.
At one of these visits to the eventual crime scene, family members tell us that police actually had Russell in handcuffs but allowed him back into the home after his son Tony declined to press charges... a decision Joanna and other family members believe was fatal.
"We continue to work to see what bought all this on it was some kind of domestic incident obviously and we'll get to the bottom to see exactly what triggered it."
An event that was not triggered by an argument over ownership of a truck but a Russell that Joanna says, "Was not in his right mind."
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Victim's family speaks out about Gainesville standoff
- Family of Murdered Four Year Old Speaks Out
- Family Speaks Out On Double-Murder Suicide In Palatka
- Home Invasion Victim Speaks Out
- Victim Speaks Out in Hopes of Finding Rapist
- A Victim of Sexual Abuse Speaks Out After 16 Years
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Victims' Mothers Speak Out