First Public Hearing: Alachua County FY12 Budget
The bill is coming due for North Central Florida taxpayers. And in Alachua County tonight residents will have the chance to tell commissioners what they think about the proposed budget for next year.
This is the first of two public hearings before the budget is finalized.
The millage rate commissioners voted for this year is higher than last year although the money brought in will be the same due to property value declines.
- Alachua County Wage-Theft Ordinance Advances to Public Hearing
- Annual "Alachua County Legislative Delegation" Hearing
- Alachua County Commissioners Special Hearing
- Alachua County Fire Rescue Improves Public Protection Class
- Alachua County Public Schools Release Grades
- Alachua County Department of Public Safety Facing Cuts, Job Losses
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
- FluMist is Back in Alachua County Public Schools
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Half of Alachua County Public School Students Expected to Ride Bus When Classes Start