First Public Hearing: Alachua County FY12 Budget
The bill is coming due for North Central Florida taxpayers. And in Alachua County tonight residents will have the chance to tell commissioners what they think about the proposed budget for next year.
This is the first of two public hearings before the budget is finalized.
The millage rate commissioners voted for this year is higher than last year although the money brought in will be the same due to property value declines.
- Alachua County Public Schools first ever robotics competition
- Alachua County Wage-Theft Ordinance Advances to Public Hearing
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Alachua County Commissioners Cut $470,000 from Proposed ASO Budget
- First black county commissioner honored in Alachua County
- Alachua County Public Schools Release Grades
- Alachua County public schools seeing an increase in head lice
- Robotics coming to Alachua County Public Schools
- Alachua County Fire Rescue focusing on public education