First Public Hearing: Alachua County FY12 Budget
The bill is coming due for North Central Florida taxpayers. And in Alachua County tonight residents will have the chance to tell commissioners what they think about the proposed budget for next year.
This is the first of two public hearings before the budget is finalized.
The millage rate commissioners voted for this year is higher than last year although the money brought in will be the same due to property value declines.
- Alachua County Public Schools first ever robotics competition
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Alachua County Commissioners Cut $470,000 from Proposed ASO Budget
- ONLY ON 20: Budget appeal leaning in favor of Darnell
- Sheriff, commission reach agreement over budget appeal
- New Alert System Available to Visually- and Hearing-Impaired
- North Central Florida public high schools rank nationally
- First black county commissioner honored in Alachua County