First Public Hearing: Alachua County FY12 Budget
The bill is coming due for North Central Florida taxpayers. And in Alachua County tonight residents will have the chance to tell commissioners what they think about the proposed budget for next year.
This is the first of two public hearings before the budget is finalized.
The millage rate commissioners voted for this year is higher than last year although the money brought in will be the same due to property value declines.
- Alachua County Wage-Theft Ordinance Advances to Public Hearing
- Alachua County Commissioners Special Hearing
- Annual "Alachua County Legislative Delegation" Hearing
- Half of Alachua County Public School Students Expected to Ride Bus When Classes Start
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Alachua County Department of Public Safety Facing Cuts, Job Losses
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- FluMist is Back in Alachua County Public Schools
- Alachua County Kicks Off School Superintendent Search With Public Forum
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget