Five Life Sentences For Child Molestor
A Dixie County man is going to prison practically forever, with another 15 years on top of that. 32 year old Jackson Warren Gober was arrested in October of last year for charges of sexual battery and lewd molestation on three children.
J.W Gober is the son of the family's babysitter and was hired as their handyman. It was while he was working at the family's home in Cross City that the victims say they were molested. Gober was convicted of sexual battery on a child under twelve last month and had already been sentenced to one life sentence. Today, he faced three more charges and pleaded no contest. That's when the judge sentenced him to four more life terms.
Judge Paul Bryan said, "that's a total of one mandatory life, 4 life sentences plus 15 years."
The victim's family did not wish to be on camera to protect their children's identity. but were pleased with what they heard. At this time Gober has not decided if he will appeal the original, mandatory life sentence.
- Five Points of Life Relay
- Five Points of Life Race
- Runners Participate In Five Points Of Life Marathon
- Man Gets Life Sentence for Boy's Death
- Man Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Austin Jones Sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole
- Jury in Michael Bargo Trial Considers Life or Death Sentence
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing Stepfather
- Maranda Martin Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Paul Quandt Sr.
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison