Former UPD Lieutenant Intends to Sue UF
More details about why a former University of Florida police officer says his name should be cleared tonight. TV20 reported Thursday that a lawsuit is planned against the University of Florida by Former UPD Lieutenant Stacey Ettel.
Since being fired last August, he says it's been difficult finding work because of the stigma that stems from the 2010 shooting.
Now he's given the university until September 27th to agree to his terms or Ettel says he'll sue.
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- UPD Officer Fired For Misconduct During Traffic Stop
- UPD Court Ruling
- UPD Officer Charged With Child Abuse
- Questions over UPD's New Distinction
- UPD releases new safety app for students
- GPD Remembers Fallen Lieutenant Seven Years Later
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse
- Lieutenant Governor of Florida
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery