Gainesville Tree Service Company Fined $153,000
Federal investigators have lowered the boom on a tree trimming company in Gainesville. The problem: safety violations after an accident nearly cost a worker his leg.
Investigators say the owner of the company needs to make safety a higher priority.
The owner of the Gainesville Tree Service Company received the citation on August 24th and has 15 days to respond.
For certified tree service companies visit Your text to link...
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- Company Fined for Selling Mislabeled Pesticides
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- Gainesville Homeowner Outraged By Neighborhood Association Fines
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- Gainesville Airport Collects 8,000 Shoes For Haiti Earthquake Victims
- Gainesville Tree Lighting
- Storm Causes Tree To Crash Roof of Northwest Gainesville Complex
- Tree Falls on Gainesville Home
- Tree Falls on Home in Northwest Gainesville