Mental Health Help
EARLY DETECTION AND TREATMENT CAN LEAD A PERSON SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS TOWARDS A PATH OF RECOVERY.
LISA WOLF EXPLAINS TO US WHY MENTAL HEALTH SCREENINGS WERE BEING PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY FREE OF CHARGE IN DOWNTOWN GAINESVILLE. FOR MORE ON THE STORY PLEASE CLICK THE VIDEO TO THE RIGHT.
- New Beds, New Initiatives to Help Mentally Ill Inmates
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Alachua Car Seat Station Helps Parents and Kids
- Obama Calls for End to Mental Illness Stigma
- Teamwork is Key to Help Abused Kids in Alachua County
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Recent Bill will Limit the Rights of Some of the Mentally Ill in Florida
- Employees Charged With Abusing The Mentally Disabled