One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?
Now, for the rest of the story...a Newberry food pantry that was denied emergency funding by the Alachua county Commissioners faces apparent competition from a new charity.
As Blessed Hope Food Pantry struggles to stay open, a new thrift store is moving into the church that they had hoped would be their new home.
But, some needy Newberry residents may go hungry before everything is worked out.
- Local Food Pantry Asks For Community Support To Win Holiday Makeover
- Hope for Blessed Hope Food Pantry in Newberry?
- Empowerment Center Officially Open - But How Will People Get There?
- Ocala Food Food Pantry Struggling to Serve Community
- Levy County Food Pantry Chosen for $20,000 From Walmart
- FFA Helping Food Pantry in Cedar Key
- Interfaith Food Pantry
- Food Pantry Holiday Makeover
- Burglars Breaking Into Food Pantries...Twice!
- People come out to dine out at Gainesville food truck rally