Pivotal Day in Alachua County Court
Today was a pivotal for three Alachua County families as a grand jury handed up three different decisions. In two cases, the journey toward trial is beginning...for a death investigation, it's the end of the road.
No bond was set in both murder cases so the defendants will remain in custody until they go to trial.
- Veterans Treatment Court graduates first class
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- Alachua County Drug Take Back Day
- Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day
- County Holds First Veteran Referral Day
- Early Voting Ended, Today's The Day To Vote
- First Day of Testimony in Charles Smith Trial
- Alachua County Students Play Mayor for the Day
- Alachua County Superintendent Delivers 100 Day Update
- National Bike to School Day