Seath Jackson Murder Trial Begins
Jury selection ended last night and the trial for one of the six people charged in the murder of 15-year-old Seath Jackson of Summerfield, 19 year old Charlie Ely, is now underway. Last April Jackson's remains were discovered. Detectives say he was lured by Ely to a home, where he was ultimately beaten, shot and burned.
Opening arguments were heard and witnesses have already been called to the stand, including Seath Jackson's mother.
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Siblings' Trial Begins
- Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial
- 2003 Hawthorne Murder Trial Begins...
- Witness Testimony Begins in Devonte Ocasio Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Begins on Murder Trial of Michelle Herndon
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial