Teens Come Forward After Decade of Abuse
A decade of alleged abuse was discovered because two Gainesville teens confided in their school guidance counselor.
Their caretakers were arrested yesterday after the brothers told police they were afraid to go home after being hit every other day for the last ten years.
They also told police belt buckles, switches, flag poles and closed fists were used in the beatings. The adults, whose identities have been withheld to protect the children, are charged with Aggravated Child Abuse.
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- Muhammad Executed After Spending Nearly Four Decades On Death Row
- Happ Executed Nearly Three Decades After Murder of Angela Crowley
- Deputy retires after decades of service
- Center Stage Closes After Three Decades
- Victim Inspires Others to Come Forward
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Dog Recovering After Abuse, Owners Relinquish Custody
- Woman Charged With Child Abuse, After Suffocating 2-Month-Old Baby